B TB Minima
OUR LOWEST PROFILE BRONZE WINDOWS AND DOORS
When the eyelines are reduced to a razor’s edge, glass becomes visually weightless. B TB Minima creates a magical illusion that blurs the boundary between the interior and exterior, more like a forcefield than a window. With a nearly invisible frame and integrated sill, it can support very heavy, tempered or low-emissivity glass with a visual footprint that’s barely a penstroke, pushing the boundaries of contemporary architecture.
Oil our unique extruded copper-zinc admixture and keep it looking brassy and bright, or invite the bronze to adopt a nuanced patina of brown, gold and verdigris.
High-performance thermal breaks insulate every potential heat transfer point with an impenetrable 4mm polyamide boundary. When next-level transformations of space and light across vast architectural openings are a must, accept no substitutes.
- Ultra-slim profile rendered in lovely, long-lasting bronze
- Available in double or triple glazing
- Polyamide thermal break profile to stop heat transfer in its tracks
- Exceptional insulation with an incredibly slim visual profile
- Extruded copper alloy from small-batch high precision production lines
- Stands up to harsh environments
- Precision-made in Verona, Italy